Group Therapy / Education
Honeymoon Prep Group for Women!
(Offered the second Monday of every month)
This group is offered the second Monday of each month and runs from 5pm – 7pm. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early. Participation is not required! Email Whitney at with any questions!
- In this group, participants will get –
- Useful tips and tools to help feel ready for physical intimacy
- Accurate information about sexual function
- Communication and relationship information
- Participants will also learn about –
- Having reasonable expectations about sexuality and intimacy
- Helpful tips about what to discuss ahead of time with your partner
- Common myths about sexuality, gender & honeymoons
- Anatomy FAQ’s
Honeymoon Prep Group for Men coming soon
Reclaiming the Honeymoon Group for Couples coming soon
Sex education classes (next class TBA – check back soon)
Now offering sex education classes in a fun and supportive environment for those preparing to get married, those already in a relationship and wanting more information, or those simply wanting to expand and deepen their sexual knowledge and experience!!
I am also available for public speaking and presentations. Topics available to be addressed include:
- Challenging Perfectionism
- Sex Education
- Values and Identity
- Body Image